Deb Mukherjee (or Mukherji) (Bengali: দেব মুখার্জি) is a Bengali Indian actor. His daughter Sunita (from his first marriage) is married to director Ashutosh Gowariker, while his son (from his second marriage) is director Ayan Mukerji.
|Children||2, including Ayan Mukherjee|
He is part of the famous Mukherjee family which spans four generations. His family has been in the Bollywood industry since the 1930s. His father was Sashadhar Mukherjee, the owner of Filmalaya studios, who produced Love in Shimla (1960). His brothers are Joy Mukherjee, a successful actor in the 1960s and Shomu Mukherjee, the husband of actress Tanuja. His nieces are actresses Kajol and her sister Tanisha. Other members of the Mukherjee-Samarth family include Rani Mukerji and Sharbani Mukherjee.
- Kaminey (2009)
- Gudgudee (1997) ... Shekhar
- Rock Dancer (1995)
- Dalaal (1993) (as Dev Mukherjee)
- Aansoo Bane Angaray (1993)
- King Uncle (1993) ... (Guest Appearance)
- Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander (1992) ... Sports Coach of Rajput College
- Karate ... Desh
- Baaton Baaton Mein (1979)...Peter
- Main Tulsi Tere Aangan Ki (1978) ... Pratap Chouhan
- Haiwan (1977)
- Do Aankhen (1974)
- Ek Bar Mooskura Do (1972)
- Zindagi Zindagi (1972) ... Shayer
- Adhikar (1971) ... Shyam
- Abhinetri (1970)
- Sambandh (1969) .... Manav/Mohan Singh/Amit Roy
- Aansoo Ban Gaye Phool (1969) .... Chandrashekhar
- Tu Hi Meri Zindagi (1965)
- The Pulp Prodigy
- Once again, love in Bombay
- "Another GenNext Kapur family finds feet in Bollywood". The Economic Times. 20 Nov 2010. Retrieved 15 June 2013.
- "Ayan Mukherjee wants to remake grandpa's 'Love in Simla'". The Times of India. 17 May 2013. Retrieved 16 June 2013.
- "In pics: Bollywood's Mukherjee-Samarth family tree". CNN-IBN. Retrieved 16 June 2013.