DeLorean may refer to:
- John DeLorean (1925–2005), American businessman who founded the DeLorean Motor Company
- The Delorean custom guitar made by Hugh Manson for Matt Bellamy of Muse
- Delorean (band), a Basque synthpop group
- Delorean (album), a 2004 album by Delorean
- DeLorean (Stonefree album), 2007
- "Delorean", a song written and performed by Rocket from the Crypt in 1999 on a split 7" (17.8 cm) record with the Hellacopters
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DeLorean.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.