Dazhi metro station
|Other names||Shih Chien University; 實踐大學|
|Location||534-1 Bei-an Road|
|Opened||4 July 2009|
|18,027 daily (2016)|
(Ranked 77th of 109)
|Rank||77 out of 109|
|Dazhi metro station|
This two-level, underground station features an island platform, three exits, and a platform elevator located on the south side of the concourse level. This station, along with Songshan Airport station, are the only medium-capacity, underground stations on the Taipei Metro. They are also the first underground stations in the system to have platform doors.
The platform level is 159 meters long, while the platform itself is 83 metres (272 ft) long and 17.86 metres (58.6 ft) wide.
The theme for this station is "Landscape".
|B1||Concourse||Lobby, information desk, automatic ticket dispensing machines, one-way faregates, restrooms|
|B2||Platform 1||← Wenhu Line toward Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center (BR15 Jiannan Road)|
|Island platform, doors will open on the left|
|Platform 2||→ Wenhu Line toward Taipei Zoo (BR13 Songshan Airport) →|
- Exit 1: Da-zhi St. (Da-zhi Community)
- Exit 2: Intersection of Bei-an and Da-zhi St.
- Exit 3: Intersection of Bei-an and Da-zhi St.
Around the stationsEdit
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dazhi Station.|
- "Passenger Volume at Taipei Rapid Transit Stations" (PDF). Taipei City Department of Transportation. 2017-03-13. Retrieved 2017-03-13.
- "Route Map: Dazhi". Department of Rapid Transit Systems, TCG. 2009-06-30. Archived from the original on 2017-03-07. Retrieved 2009-07-10. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Route Map: 大直站". East District Project Office, Department of Rapid Transit Systems. 2009-05-21. Archived from the original on 6 October 2014. Retrieved 2009-07-17. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)