20 July 1983
Early life and careerEdit
Dayo was born in Lagos. She is the first child in a family of Five. Her mother hails from Ogun state while her father is from Lagos. She attended Mayflower School, Ikene. Dayo studied Food Science and Technology at Moshood Abiola Polytechnic before commencing her acting career in 2002. Although she acts mostly in Yoruba language films of Nollywood, she has also acted in English language films. Dayo is the Proprietress of PayDab Schools which has two locations in Ibadan and Lagos.
- Nollywood Female Face Of The Year 2017 Pink Awards
- Best Actress Indigenous Nollywood Movies Awards 2014
- Best Kiss In A Movie BON Awards 2013
- Best Crossover Act YMAA 2014
- Outstanding Performance 2010 The Ambassador Club
- Outstanding Achievers Awards 2011
- Diamond Special Recorgnition Awards 2014
- Merit Awards 2013 J15 Schiool Of Art
- Achievers Award Of Honour J-KRUE 2013
- Award Of Excellence 2016 AFamily
- Aye Mii
- Ayemi Remix ft Oritsefemi
- Blow My Mind
- Mama's Love
- "Nollywood Actress Dayo Amusa Drops New Single 'Blow My Mind'". Bella Naija.
- "DAYO AMUSA GIVES FREE SUMMER COACHING CLASS". Nigeria Films.
- "My relationship with Mike Ezuruonye — Nollywood actress Dayo Amusa". The Nation.
- Aiye Jobele; Aje Egbodo. "I Missed Fatherly Care —Dayo Amusa".
- "Nollywood Actress Dayo Amusa Drops New Single".
- Ayo Onikoyi. "I am not dating KWAM 1 — Dayo Amusa cries out". Archived from the original on 2015-11-12. Retrieved 2015-08-10.
- "Dayo Amusa opens nursery school in Ibadan, Oyo State". Niger Gists. Retrieved August 10, 2015.
- Gbenga Bada (May 27, 2015). "Actress hosts 5000 kids and rewards lucky winner with N100K". The Pulse.