Dawn Okoro (born 1980, in Houston), is a Nigerian American artist who paints figurative art works, as well as practices photography and videography, all inspired by fashion and popular culture. She graduated from University of Texas-Austin in 2002 with a B.A. in Psychology and Fashion Design and graduated with a law degree from the Thurgood Marshall School of Law at Texas Southern University in 2009. 
|Education||University of Texas at Austin|
Okoro has participated in both solo and group exhibitions throughout her career.
In 2008, Dawn's art works headlined Visual Collaborative's Miami exhibition. In June 2019, she returned as a feature on the platform, under the Voyager series for humanities, she was interviewed alongside 25 people from around the world such as; Seun Kuti, Berla Mundi and Aya Chebbi.
- Bosah, Chukwuemeka (2017). The art of Nigerian women. Okediji, Moyosore B. (Moyosore Benjamin). New Albany, Ohio. p. 350. ISBN 978-0-9969084-5-0. OCLC 965603634.
- Spectrum News Staff (July 18, 2019). "Dawn Okoro: Full-Time Artist, Full-Time Journalist". Spectrum Local News. Retrieved October 30, 2019.
- "Curriculum Vitae". Okoro Studio. Retrieved October 30, 2019.
- "Dawn Okoro". Visual Collaborative.
- "Meet Dawn Okoro". Voyage Houston.
- "Artists & Profiles". Visual Collaborative.
- Dawn Okoro. Additional information about Dawn Okoro, including art works, and articles.