David Lee Orr
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (June 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
David Lee Orr is an American entrepreneur and social media influencer from Effingham, Illinois. While attending the University of Arizona, Orr was branded an “influencer” by Fast Company magazine for his use of Twitter accounts.
While a teenager, Orr founded the e-commerce website fruper.com and following college he began to focus on social media marketing, primarily via Twitter. This involved posting on various platforms detailing his personal travel exploits as well as running several parody and humor accounts.
- "His income is set to top $100,000 — and he's still in high school". Journal Gazette & Times Courier. October 19, 2007.
- "The Fast-Growing, Profitable Market For Kid "Influencer" Endorsements On Twitter, Instagram, Vine, YouTube, And Pinterest". Fast Company. March 26, 2014.
- "David Orr- Founder of His Own Company Before He Could Drive". Good Financial Cents. May 15, 2019. Retrieved May 30, 2019.
- "Effingham County CEO class brings the experience". Herald & Review. February 13, 2014.
- "These Internet Entrepreneurs Travel The World Doing Awesome Stuff, Want You To Join Them". Total Frat Move. July 31, 2015. Retrieved May 30, 2019.
- "Meet The Network Of Guys Making Thousands Of Dollars Tweeting As "Common White Girls"". BuzzFeed.News. November 6, 2014.
|This biographical article about someone involved with the Internet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|