David Scott Lascher
April 27, 1972
|Spouse(s)||Jill London (1999–present) |
Life and careerEdit
Lascher is best known for playing the lovable troublemaker Ted McGriff on Nickelodeon's comedy Hey Dude in the early 1990s. He went on to play Vinnie Bonitardi, the boyfriend of Blossom Russo, on the NBC sitcom "Blossom" from 1992-1993. On Sabrina The Teenage Witch, played Sabrina's love interest Josh, a coffee shop manager and later on a photographer. On May 23, 2006, Lascher appeared on the NBC chat program Last Call with Carson Daly as a Ryan Seacrest clone in a parody of that evening's American Idol finale.
He is married to Jill London. They were married in 1999 and have three children together. He broke into showbiz after appearing in a television advertisement for Burger King.
|2014||Melissa & Joey||Charlie||episode "Catch & Release" and "You're the One That I Want"|
|1999||Two of a Kind||Matt Burke|
|1999–2002||Sabrina, the Teenage Witch||Josh|
|1998||Veronica's Closet||Jeremy Byrne|
|1996||White Squall||Robert March|
|1996||Kidz in the Wood||Sloan||TV Movie|
|1994||Cries Unheard: The Donna Yaklich Story||Denny Yaklich - age 18|
|1994||The All-New Mickey Mouse Club (MMC)|
|1993||The Flood: Who Will Save Our Children?||Brad Jamison|
|1992||Step by Step||Greg Patterson|
|1991–1992||Beverly Hills, 90210||Kyle Conners|
|1991||Full House||Rick||episode "Take My Sister, Please"|
|1991||Life Goes On||Mitch Tanner|
|1991||Roseanne||Eric||episode "Vegas Interruptus"|
|1990||A Family for Joe||Nick Bankston|
|1989–1991||Hey Dude||Ted McGriff|
- "David Lascher Biography (1972-)". www.filmreference.com.
- ""SISTER" (About The Film) - Our Kids First Foundation". www.ourkidsfirstfoundation.org.
- "Powerful New Movie "Sister" Raises Awareness for Kids With ADHD and Questions About Dealing with the Disorder". 2 May 2014.
- "Sister - Tribeca Film Festival". Tribeca.
- Saadi, Ziyad. "Meet the 2014 Tribeca Filmmakers #9: David Lascher Gets Inside the Mind of a Mentally Troubled Teen in 'Sister' - IndieWire". www.indiewire.com.