|Full name||David Nue Domgjonas|
|Date of birth||21 May 1997|
|Place of birth||Prizren, FR Yugoslavia|
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|2016||→ Kastrioti (loan)||13||(2)|
|2017–2018||→ Liria Prizren (loan)||30||(1)|
*Club domestic league appearances and goals, correct as of 13 August 2022|
‡ National team caps and goals, correct as of 9 October 2021
On 2 July 2014, Domgjoni signed his first professional contract with Kategoria Superiore side Tirana after agreeing to a five-year deal. Three months later, he made his debut with Tirana in the 2014–15 Albanian Cup first round against Sopoti after being named in the starting line-up.
Loan at KastriotiEdit
On 22 January 2016, Domgjoni was loaned out to Kategoria e Parë club Kastrioti until the end of the 2015–16 season. On 13 February 2016, he made his debut in a 3–0 home win against Ada after being named in the starting line-up.
Return to Liria as loanEdit
On 24 August 2017, Domgjoni joined as loan to Football Superleague of Kosovo side Liria Prizren. Fourteen days later, the club confirmed that he had joined on a season-long loan. Two days after joining, Domgjoni made his debut in a 1–0 away defeat against Prishtina after being named in the starting line-up.
Return to KastriotiEdit
On 8 August 2018, Domgjoni signed a one-year contract with Kategoria Superiore club Kastrioti. Ten days later, he made his debut in a 0–1 away win against Luftëtari after coming on as a substitute at 61st minute in place of Juljan Shehu.
On 31 January 2019, Domgjoni signed a two-year contract with Kategoria Superiore club Laçi. Seventeen days later, he made his debut in a 1–0 home win against Partizani Tirana after coming on as a substitute at last minutes in place of Regi Lushkja.
On 31 January 2020, Domgjoni signed a two-and-a-half-year contract with TFF First League club Menemenspor. Ten days later, he made his debut in a 2–2 away draw against Akhisarspor after being named in the starting line-up.
On 28 July 2021, Domgjoni signed a two-year contract with Swiss Super League club Luzern. Four days later, he was named as a Luzern substitute for the first time in a league match against St. Gallen. His debut with Luzern came four days later in the 2021–22 UEFA Europa Conference League third qualifying round against Dutch side Feyenoord after coming on as a substitute at 63rd minute in place of Patrick Farkas. Three days after debut, Domgjoni made his league debut in a 1–3 home defeat against Zürich after coming on as a substitute at 55th minute in place of Holger Badstuber.
On 2 February 2022, Domgjoni signed a one-year contract with Ekstraklasa club Termalica. His debut with Termalica came two days later in a 2–1 home win against Jagiellonia Białystok after coming on as a substitute at 73rd minute in place of Kacper Śpiewak.
On 23 July 2022, Domgjoni signed a two-year contract with TFF First League club Manisa. His debut with Manisa came on 13 August in a 0–1 home defeat against Boluspor after being named in the starting line-up.
In December 2012, Domgjoni received a call-up from Albania U17 for a selection camp in Pristina, Kosovo from 3–4 December 2012. On 23 March 2014, he was named as part of the Albania U17 squad for 2014 UEFA European Under-17 Championship elite round. Three days later, Domgjoni made his debut with Albania U17 in a 2014 UEFA European Under-17 Championship elite round match against Italy U17 after being named in the starting line-up.
On 5 March 2015, Domgjoni was named as part of the Albania U19 squad for Roma Caput Mundi. Four days later, he made his debut with Albania U19 in a match against Malta U19 after being named in the starting line-up and scored own goal during a 0–1 home defeat.
Period as unused substituteEdit
Domgjoni after the debuts made with Albania U17 and U19, where he played with these teams in three official matches, came the period as an unused substitute and this happened during the matches that were called by Albania U21 in the friendly match against Italy U21 in August 2016, and by Albania U20 in the unofficial friendly matches against Azerbaijan U21 in January 2018.
On 31 May 2021, Domgjoni received a call-up from Kosovo for the friendly matches against Guinea and Gambia. Eight days later, he made his debut with Kosovo in a friendly match against Guinea after being named in the starting line-up.
- As of 13 August 2022
|Kastrioti (loan)||2015–16||Kategoria e Parë||13||2||0||0||—||—||13||2|
|2017–18||Kategoria e Parë||0||0||0||0||1||0||—||1||0|
|Liria Prizren (loan)||2017–18||Kosovo Superleague||30||1||0||0||—||—||30||1|
|Menemenspor||2019–20||TFF First League||12||1||0||0||—||—||12||1|
|2020–21||TFF First League||28||2||0||0||—||—||28||2|
|Luzern||2021–22||Swiss Super League||6||0||1||0||2||0||—||9||0|
|Manisa||2022–23||TFF First League||1||0||0||0||—||—||1||0|
- All appearance(s) with Tirana B
- As of match played on 9 October 2021
- "Domgjoni dhe Gavazaj, dy talente për bardheblutë" [Domgjoni and Gavazaj, two talents for white&blues] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 2 July 2014.
- "KF Sopoti 0:3 KF Tirana" (in Albanian). Albanian Football Association. 1 October 2014.
- "David Domgjoni huazohet tek Kastrioti" [David Domgjoni loaned to Kastrioti] (in Albanian). KF Tirana. 22 January 2016. Archived from the original on 19 June 2016.
- "KS Kastrioti 3:0 KF Ada" (in Albanian). Albanian Football Association. 13 February 2016.
- "Liria merr edhe Domgjonin nga Tirana" [Liria also takes Domgjoni from Tirana] (in Albanian). Telegrafi. 24 August 2017.
- "Liria prezanton dy përforcime para sfidës me Prishtinën (FOTO)" [Liria presents two reinforcements before the challenge with Prishtina (PHOTO)]. Gazeta Sheshi (in Albanian). 7 September 2017.
- "Prishtina fiton me 10 lojtarë ndaj Lirisë, Flamurtari ndal Dritën në Gjilan!" [Prishtina wins with 10 players against Liria, Flamurtari stops Drita in Gjilan!]. Gazeta Sheshi (in Albanian). 9 September 2017.
- "ZYRTARE/Luante me TIRANËN, qendërmbrojtësi i njohur prezantohet te KASTRIOTI" [OFFICIAL/Played with TIRANA, the known centre-back is presented to KASTRIOTI]. NewsSport (in Albanian). 8 August 2018.
- "KS Luftëtari 3:0 KS Kastrioti" (in Albanian). Albanian Football Association. 18 August 2018.
- "Zyrtare: David Domgjoni kalon te Laçi" [Official: David Domgjoni moves to Laçi] (in Albanian). Telegrafi. 31 January 2019.
- "KF Laçi 1:0 KF Partizani" (in Albanian). Albanian Football Association. 17 February 2019.
- "Menemenspor, David Domgjoni'yi transfer etti" [Menemenspor transferred David Domgjoni]. Fanatik (in Turkish). 31 January 2020.
- "Akhisarspor – EG Menemenspor: 2–2 (ÖZET)" [Akhisarspor – EG Menemensp: 2–2 (SUMMARY)] (in Turkish). beIN Sports Turkey. 10 February 2020.
- "Willkommen, David!" [Welcome, David!] (in German). FC Luzern. 28 July 2021.
- "St. Gallen vs. Luzern 2–2". Soccerway. Retrieved 1 August 2021.
- "Luzern vs. Feyenoord 0–3". Soccerway. Retrieved 5 August 2021.
- "Luzern vs. Zürich 1–3". Soccerway. Retrieved 8 August 2021.
- "David Domgjoni w zespole "Słoni"" [David Domgjoni joins the "Elephants"] (in Polish). Bruk-Bet Termalica Nieciecza. 2 February 2022.
- Bruk-Bet Termalica Nieciecza [@BB_Termalica] (4 February 2022). "73' | Druga zmiana w drużynie Słoni. ⬇️ Kacper Śpiewak ⬆️ David Domgjoni | #BBTJAG 2:1" [73' | Second change for the Elephants team. ⬇️ Kacper Śpiewak ⬆️ David Domgjoni | #BBTJAG 2:1] (Tweet) (in Polish) – via Twitter.
- "David Domgjoni Manisa FK'da" [David Domgjoni at Manisa FK] (in Turkish). Manisa F.K. 23 July 2022.
- "Manisa Futbol Kulübü vs Beypiliç Boluspor" [Manisa Football Club vs Beypiliç Boluspor] (in Turkish). Manisa F.K. 13 August 2022.
- "Seleksionimi 03–04 dhjetor 2012" [Selection 03–04 dhjetor 2012] (in Albanian). Albanian Football Association. December 2012. Retrieved 9 October 2017.
- "U-17, Shqiperia shpall listen zyrtare" [U-17, Albania announces the official list] (in Albanian). Albanian Football Association. 23 March 2014.
- "Kombetarja U-17 humb me Italine" [The national U17 team loses with Italy] (in Albanian). Albanian Football Association. 26 March 2014.
- "Kombetarja U-19 turne ne Itali" [National U-19 team, tournament in Italy] (in Albanian). Albanian Football Association. 5 March 2015.
- "Autogoli qe shuajti shpresen" [The own goal that extinguished hope] (in Albanian). Albanian Football Association. 9 March 2015.
Perfundon 1–0 ndeshja e Kombetares U19 Malte – Shqiperi. Autogoli i shenuar ne pjesen e dyte te lojes nga David Domgjoni i kushtoi edhe humbjen skuadres sone kombetare
- "Kombëtarja U-21 përgatitet për miqësoren e 10 gushtit me Italinë" [The national U-21 team prepares for the 10 August's friendly with Italy] (in Albanian). Albanian Football Association. 4 August 2016.
David Domgjoni/Mbrojtes/15.10.1995/KF Tirana
- "Kombëtarja U-20, dy ndeshje miqësore me Azerbajxhanin, trajneri Alban Bushi shpall listën!" [National U-20 team, two friendlies with Azerbaijan, coach Alban Bushi announces the list!] (in Albanian). Albanian Football Association. 18 January 2018.
- "Challandes publikon listën e futbollistëve për dy miqësoret në Antali" [Challandes publishes the list of footballers for the two friendlies in Antalya] (in Albanian). Football Federation of Kosovo. 31 May 2021.
- "Formacionet zyrtare Kosovë–Guinea, Daku startues" [Official formations Kosovo-Guinea, Daku starter] (in Albanian). Klan Kosova. 8 June 2021.
- "Dekret për dhënie të shtetësisë shqiptare nr. 8496" [Decree for granting of Albanian citizenship no. 8496] (in Albanian). President of Albania. 18 February 2014.
David Nue Domgjonas (Domgjoni)
- David Domgjoni at Soccerway
- "David Domgjoni". eu-football.info. 9 October 2021.