David Daugaard (born 27 December 1994) is a Danish badminton player. In 2013, he won gold medal in mixed doubles event and silver medal in boys' doubles event at the European Junior Badminton Championships.
|Born||27 December 1994|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Highest ranking||19 (21 September 2017)|
|Current ranking||51 (21 February 2019)|
|Mathias Christiansen|| Mathias Boe
European Junior ChampionshipsEdit
|2013||Aski Sports Hall, Ankara, Turkey||Mathias Christiansen|| Kasper Antonsen
|2013||Aski Sports Hall, Ankara, Turkey||Maiken Fruergaard|| Robin Tabeling
BWF World TourEdit
The BWF World Tour, announced on 19 March 2017 and implemented in 2018, is a series of elite badminton tournaments, sanctioned by Badminton World Federation (BWF). The BWF World Tour are divided into six levels, namely World Tour Finals, Super 1000, Super 750, Super 500, Super 300 (part of the HSBC World Tour), and the BWF Tour Super 100.
|2018||Scottish Open||Super 100||Frederik Søgaard|| Marcus Ellis
BWF Grand PrixEdit
|2016||Scottish Open||Mathias Christiansen|| Adam Hall
|15–21, 21–19, 21–15||Winner|
|2016||Dutch Open||Mathias Christiansen|| Lee Jhe-huei
|2014||Scottish Open||Mathias Christiansen|| Raphael Beck
BWF International Challenge/SeriesEdit
- "Players: David Daugaard". bwfbadminton.com. Badminton World Federation. Retrieved 27 September 2016.
- "David Daugaard Full Profile". bwf.tournamentsoftware.com. Badminton World Federation. Retrieved 27 September 2016.
- "European Junior Championships, Individuals". badmintoneurope.com. Badminton Europe. Retrieved 27 September 2016.
- "BWF Launches New Events Structure". Badminton World Federation. 29 November 2017.
- "Action-Packed Season Ahead!". Badminton World Federation. 15 January 2018.
|This biographical article relating to Danish badminton is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|