This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (February 2021) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
David Brookwell (born February 6, 1961 in Morristown, New Jersey) is an American television and film producer, writer and director.
|Born||February 6, 1961|
Morristown, New Jersey, U.S.
|Occupation||Director, producer, writer|
- Time Travel: Fact, Fiction and Fantasy (1985)
- Hollywood Chaos (1989)
- Permanent Midnight (1998)
- Treehouse Hostage (1999)
- Race to Space (2001)
- The Even Stevens Movie (2003)
- Raise Your Voice (2004)
- The Cutting Edge: Going for the Gold (2006)
- Into the Blue 2: The Reef (2009)
- Bring It On: Fight to the Finish (2009)
- Soul Surfer (2011)
- Christ Revealed (2017)
- The King's Daughter (TBA)
- P3 Update Magazine (2011-04-06). "Surfing filmmakers David Brookwell and Sean McNamara get home break support for Soul Surfer". P3 Update. Retrieved 2012-06-04.