David Brookwell (born February 6, 1961 in Morristown, New Jersey) is an American television and film producer, writer and director.
|Born||February 6, 1961|
Morristown, New Jersey, U.S.
|Occupation||Director, producer, writer|
- Time Travel: Fact, Fiction and Fantasy (1985)
- Hollywood Chaos (1989)
- Permanent Midnight (1998)
- Treehouse Hostage (1999)
- Race to Space (2001)
- The Even Stevens Movie (2003)
- Raise Your Voice (2004)
- The Cutting Edge: Going for the Gold (2006)
- Into the Blue 2: The Reef (2009)
- Bring It On: Fight to the Finish (2009)
- Soul Surfer (2010)
- The King's Daughter (2016)
- Flat Stanley (2016)
- Christ Revealed (2017)
- P3 Update Magazine (2011-04-06). "Surfing filmmakers David Brookwell and Sean McNamara get home break support for Soul Surfer". P3 Update. Retrieved 2012-06-04.