|Look up dating or date in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dating is a stage of romantic relationships and a form of courtship in humans.
Dating may also refer to:
- Chronological dating, estimating the age of an object or linguistic artifact
- Timestamp, information identifying the date and time when a certain event occurred
- Courtship, period in a couple's relationship which precedes engagement and marriage
- All pages beginning with "Dating"
- All pages with a title containing dating
- Blind date (disambiguation)
- Date (disambiguation)
- Double date (disambiguation)
- Calendar era, the various methods of describing a calendar date
- Old Style and New Style dates, 18th-century changes in calendar conventions
- Dating agency, a business which matches potential couples
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dating.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.