- Dar al-islam, an Islamic term for the Muslim regions of the world
- Dar es Salaam, the largest city in Tanzania
- Dar al-Islam (organization), a small non-profit organisation in New Mexico, USA
- Dar al-Islam (magazine), a French-language magazine published by the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant
- Darul Islam (Indonesia), an Islamist group responsible for an insurgency against the Indonesian government during the 1950s and 1960s
- Darul Islam (Nigeria), an Islamic organisation based in Nigeria
- A movement around 1940 to separate Pakistan as Muslim state from India of led by Niaz Ali Khan
- Daar-Ul-Islam, Saint Louis, a mosque in Missouri, United States
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dar al-Islam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.