|Birth name||Daphne Njie Efundem|
|Born||20 September 1986|
|Genres||Afrobeats, RnB, Reggae|
|Labels||ROCK CD RECORDS, HNM, Kunak Records|
She has always been a huge fan of CeCe Winans, Mary Mary, Bébé Manga and Frank Edwards. Her modern musical tastes include Tiwa Savage and Rihanna but she says the latter did not influence her own work. Technically speaking, the most important thing for her in writing a song is finding the right tune because "tunes carry emotions". Daphne's entrancing voice often has her compared to a fairy. She confesses that she "would love to touch the hearts of people who stopped believing in their dreams, in their lives; who only think of running away. "
Here to Stay (2016)Edit
- The Eye (feat. Crispy & Flames)
- Kumba Water
- Mother's Love
- One Spirit
- Groove (Saka)
- Allez (feat. Feuturist)
- I Do
- Ovasabi (feat. M-Pro)
- Shubidu (Dark Angel)
- Ya song
- "Daphne – Stevens Music Entertainment". Retrieved 12 March 2020.
- "DAPHNE | Booking | Management, concert, festival, private shows". laentertainment (in French). Retrieved 12 March 2020.
- admin (20 September 2018). "Daphne Celebrates her 29th Birthday Today! | BIOGRAPHY". Miss Gina Promotes. Retrieved 12 March 2020.
- bulldozer. "Daphne - Biography". Cameroon's #1 Music and Entertainment Portal. Retrieved 12 March 2020.