Danka Barteková (born 19 October 1984) is a Slovak skeet shooter. She has won many medals from ISSF World, European Championships and ISSF World Cups. Barteková finished 8th at Women's Skeet event at the 2008 Summer Olympics and won the bronze medal in Women's Skeet at the 2012 Summer Olympics. She also competed in the 2016 Summer Olympics. Barteková is a 14-time gold medalist in the Slovak Championship since 1999.
|Born||19 October 1984|
|Alma mater||Matej Bel University|
|Height||170 cm (5 ft 7 in)|
|Weight||55 kg (121 lb)|
In 2012, she was elected to the IOC Athletes' Commission. Barteková served as an IOC member from 2012 to 2021, and was also vice-chair of the IOC Athletes' Commission from 2018 to 2021. In February 2022 she was elected to serve an eight-year term as a member of the International Olympic Committee.
- Won a bronze medal at the 2012 London Olympics
- In the ISSF World Shooting Championships, Danka earned one silver medal in the SK75 event in 2001 and five bronze medals in SK75 event in 2003, 2005, 2006, 2010 and 2014.
- Bagged four gold medals (2006, 2009, 2012, 2014), three silver medals (2008, 2008, 2012) and three bronze medals (2006, 2011, 2020, 2021) at the ISSF World Cup
- Secured a silver medal at the 2011 Universiade
- Won a gold medal in SK75 event at the 2012 ISSF World Cup Final
- Claimed six gold medals in SK75 & SK125W event at the European Championships in the years 2002, 2004, 2008, 2010, 2018 and 2019
- Also added one silver medal in 2015 and two bronze medals under her belt at the European Championships in 2013 and 2014
- "Results of the IOC Athletes' Commission Election". Archived from the original on 29 August 2015. Retrieved 11 August 2012.
- "IOC Session elects five new Members". olympics.com. 19 February 2022. Retrieved 20 February 2022.
- Danka Barteková at Olympedia
- Danka Bartekova – Shooting – Olympic Athlete London 2012 Archived 5 December 2012 at archive.today