|Full name||Daniele Orsato|
23 November 1975|
On 1 July 2018, Orsato was appointed a VAR referee for the 2018 Fifa World Cup match between Croatia and Denmark.
On February 12, 2019, Orsato refereed the round of 16 first leg match between Manchester United and PSG in the UEFA Champions League. He gave out 10 yellow cards (6 for Manchester United and 4 for PSG) and sent off Paul Pogba in the 89th minute.
On the 19th of April, 2019 he refereed Eintracht Frankfurt vs Sport Lisboa e Benfica in the Europa League Quarterfinals, allowing an offside goal to stand which led to Eintracht going through to the semi-finals.  
- FIFA. "Italy: Referees". Retrieved on 17 May 2013.
- FIFA. "Match Report - Moldova - Montenegro 0:1 (0:0)". 22 March 2013. Retrieved on 17 May 2013.
- UEFA. "Georgia 1-2 Greece". 11 October 2011. Retrieved on 17 May 2013.
- "Palmares for Daniele Orsato". WorldrReferee.com. Retrieved 15 March 2017.
- "Orsato pitará en Leicester: con él, el Sevilla ganó en Villarreal". AS.com. Retrieved March 15, 2017.
- "Referee Daniele Orsato made some huge calls that were absolutely correct in Leicester's victory over Sevilla". Daily Mail. Retrieved March 15, 2017.
- "Offside clamoroso di Kostic in Eintracht-Benfica: non c'è la Var e Orsato convalida il gol" it.eurosport.com Retrieved on April 19, 2019
- "Veja aqui o golo do Eintracht em fora de jogo que o árbitro validou" dn.pt Retrieved on April 19, 2019
|This biographical article relating to Italian football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|