Daniela Schreiber (born 26 June 1989) is a German swimmer. She competed at the 2012 Summer Olympics in the 100 m, 4 × 100 m and 4 × 200 m freestyle events and finished in 15th, 9th and 11th place, respectively.
Schreiber in 2012
|Born||June 26, 1989|
|Height||1.84 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Weight||67 kg (148 lb)|
Between 2009 and 2012 she won three gold, two silver and five bronze medals at European and world championships, mostly in the 4×50 m and 4 × 100 m freestyle relays.
- Official website
- Daniela Schreiber at FINA
- Daniela Schreiber at the International Olympic Committee
- Daniela Schreiber at the Deutscher Olympischer Sportbund (in German)
- Daniela Schreiber at Swimrankings.net
- "Daniela Schreiber at schwimmen.dsv.de" (in German). Archived from the original on 2007-05-04. Retrieved 2013-02-16.CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link)
|This biographical article related to a German swimmer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|