|Born:||October 9, 1992|
The Woodlands, Texas
|Height:||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Weight:||211 lb (96 kg)|
|High school:||The Woodlands|
(The Woodlands, Texas)
|NFL Draft:||2016 / Round: 7 / Pick: 237|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2018|
Lasco attended The Woodlands High School in The Woodlands, Texas. He started as the Highlander's running back for three seasons and lettered for all four, becoming the first freshman to score a varsity touchdown in his school's history. During his career he rushed for 3,821 yards and 43 touchdowns, breaking his high school records for most career rushing yards and touchdowns. He committed to the University of California, Berkeley to play college football over offers from Arkansas, Iowa, Miami (FL), Notre Dame, Texas A&M, and TCU.
After redshirting his first year at California in 2011, Lasco played in all 12 games as a redshirt freshman in 2012 and had 109 rushing yards on 8 carries with a touchdown. As a sophomore in 2013, he played in eight games and had 67 carries for 317 with two touchdowns. As a junior in 2014, he started 11 of 12 games and rushed for 1,115 yards on 210 carries with 12 touchdowns. In nine games during his senior year in 2015, Lasco rushed for 331 yards on 65 carries and three touchdowns.
|Ht||Wt||40-yard dash||10-yd split||20-yd split||20-ss||3-cone||Vert jump||Broad||BP|
|6 ft 0 in
|4.46 s||1.54 s||2.57 s||4.26 s||7.22 s||41 1⁄2 in
|11 ft 3 in
|All values from NFL Combine|
On September 8, 2017, Lasco was waived by the Saints and was re-signed to the practice squad. He was promoted to the active roster on October 17, 2017. In Week 10, Lasco was taken off the field in an ambulance with a spine injury after making a headfirst tackle on a kickoff return. He was diagnosed with a bulging disc in his spine and was placed on injured reserve on November 14, 2017.
On March 6, 2019, Lasco was released by the Saints.
- Former Woodlands star Daniel Lasco runs 4.40 at NFL combine
- Daniel Lasco looks to surprise teams focused on Cal’s passing
- "Daniel Lasco". nfldraftscout.com. Retrieved August 31, 2016.
- "2016 NFL Draft Listing". Pro-Football-Reference.com. Retrieved February 25, 2019.
- Cal's Daniel Lasco lights it up at NFL Combine
- Cal’s Daniel Lasco reflects on record-breaking combine performance
- Former star at The Woodlands gains interest after impressive NFL combine
- Katzenstein, Josh (September 8, 2017). "New Orleans Saints waive running back Daniel Lasco". NOLA.com.
- Katzenstein (September 12, 2017). "Saints re-sign Bryce Harris, cut Adam Bighill, add Daniel Lasco to practice squad". NOLA.com.
- Williams, Charean (October 17, 2017). "Saints promote Daniel Lasco, cut Adam Bighill, Bryce Harris". ProFootballTalk.NBCSports.com.
- Triplett, Mike (November 12, 2017). "Saints' Daniel Lasco taken off field in ambulance with spine injury". ESPN.com.
- Alper, Josh (November 13, 2017). "Report: Daniel Lasco has bulging disc in spine". ProFootballTalk.NBCSports.com.
- "New Orleans Saints announce roster moves". NewOrleansSaints.com. July 18, 2018.
- Williams, Charean (March 6, 2019). "Saints cut Daniel Lasco". Pro Football Talk. NBC Sports.