Danica Novgorodoff (born September 8, 1980) is a graphic novelist, painter, illustrator, graphic designer, and writer from Louisville, Kentucky. She currently resides in New York and is a marathon runner when she's not traveling the world.
|Born||September 8, 1980|
|Area(s)||Cartoonist, Writer, Penciller, Inker, Editor, Letterer, Colourist|
|A Late Freeze, Slow Storm, Refresh, Refresh, The Undertaking of Lily Chen|
Novgorodoff's first graphic novel, A Late Freeze, was self-published in 2006 and won the Isotope Award for excellence in mini-comics, and her graphic novel, Refresh, Refresh, was included in Best American Comics in 2011. Her book, The Undertaking of Lily Chen, was published in March 2014.
- A Late Freeze, 2006
- Slow Storm, 2008
- Refresh, Refresh, with James Ponsoldt and James Percy, 2009
- The Undertaking of Lily Chen, 2014
- WOLK, DOUGLAS (1 June 2014). "Sunday Book Review: In the Next Life". New York Times. Retrieved 20 June 2014.
- Piepenburg, Erik (30 May 2012). "Behind the Poster: 'The Bad and the Better'". New York Times. Retrieved 30 July 2012.
- Bechdel, Alison (17 December 2009). "TCJ 300 Conversations: Alison Bechdel & Danica Novgorodoff". The Comics Journal. Retrieved 5 December 2013.
- Dueben, Alex (25 September 2009). "Danica Novgorodoff talks "Refresh, Refresh"". Comic Book Resources. Retrieved 5 October 2013.