Dana John MacDuff (born December 26, 1955) is a film producer and actor in Hollywood, California, and Reno, Nevada.
|Dana John MacDuff|
December 26, 1955 |
Pasadena, Los Angeles County, California, USA
(1) Hollywood, Los Angeles County, California(2) Reno, Washoe County, Nevada
|Alma mater||Blair International Baccalaureate School|
|Occupation||Film producer; Actor|
(1) (1986–1995, divorced)
He was born in Pasadena, California, to the actor Tyler MacDuff and the former Beverlie May Anderson (born 1930), who divorced in 1961. He is named for his father's close friend, the actor Dana Andrews. He graduated in 1974 from Blair International Baccalaureate School in Pasadena. Like his father, Dana MacDuff served in the United States Navy, having been on active duty from 1974–1977. He then worked as a page at the American Broadcasting Company. After working in features for a time, he accepted a position as a floor and stage manager with the BBC in Belfast, Northern Ireland. He returned to Hollywood in 1995 to produce films.
MacDuff has worked in such pictures as Bad Blood (2006), An American Reunion (2003), and The Remnant (2001). He has acted in Alligator (1980) and Far from Bismarck (1999).
He and his older brother, Brandon R. MacDuff (born 1954), a 1972 graduate of Blair High School, have formed Oakdale Pictures, a production company in Reno.
MacDuff was married from 1986–1995. He is divorced from a second woman, to whom he was married from 2001–2005.
- "Biography for Tyler MacDuff". Internet Movie Data Base. Retrieved January 9, 2010.
- "NamesDatabase: Dana MacDuff". namesdatabase.com. Archived from the original on July 14, 2011. Retrieved January 9, 2010.
- "Biography for Dana MacDuff". Internet Movie Data Base. Retrieved January 9, 2010.
- "Dana MacDuff". theiapolis.com. Archived from the original on July 17, 2012. Retrieved January 9, 2010.
- "Oakdale Pictures". oakdalepictures.us. Retrieved January 9, 2010.