Damilola Adegbite (born Oluwadamilola Adegbite; 18 May 1985) is a Nigerian actress, model, and television personality. She played Thelema Duke in the soap opera Tinsel, and Kemi Williams in the movie Flower Girl. She won Best Actress in a TV Series at the 2011 Nigeria Entertainment Awards.
18 May 1985
|Occupation||Actress, model, TV host|
She was born in Surulere, Lagos State. She attended Queen's College in Yaba, Lagos and studied business administration at Bowen University in Iwo, Osun State. Tinsel was her acting debut. She has also appeared in TV commercials and hosted programs on TV.
In August 2014, Adegbite got engaged to Chris Attoh, a fellow actor she met on set of the soap opera Tinsel. In September 2014, the couple welcomed their son Brian. Adegbite and Attoh married privately in Accra, Ghana on 14 February 2015. In September 2017, news broke that Adegbite's marriage to husband Chris Attoh had crashed. Adegbite had sparked split rumours after she deleted Chris Attoh's surname from her social-media accounts  She also unfollowed him on Instagram, deleted all photos of him from her social media account. Hours later, in an interview, Chris Attoh confirmed his marriage to Damilola Adegbite was over 
- 6 Hours To Christmas (2010)
- Flower Girl (2013)
- Heaven's Hell (2015)
- Isoken (2017)
- Banana Island Ghost (2017)
- The Missing (2017)
- From Lagos with Love (2018)
- Merry Men: The Real Yoruba Demons (2018)
- The V Monologues
- Adeola Adeyemo (29 September 2012). "Bella Naija interviews Damilola Adegbite". Bella Naija. Retrieved 9 February 2014.
- Yemisi Suleiman (February 12, 2013). "Why I left Tinsel". Vanguard News. Retrieved 9 February 2014.
- "VMZ Interviews Damilola Adegbite". November 13, 2012. Archived from the original on 23 February 2014. Retrieved 9 February 2014.
- "PHOTOS: How Chris Attoh Proposed To Damilola On A Yacht". Peace FM Online. 12 August 2014. Archived from the original on 14 August 2014. Retrieved 14 August 2014.
- "Aww…Chris Attoh and Damilola Adegbite Christen Their New Son Brian". bellanaija. 23 November 2014. Retrieved 12 March 2015.
- "Chris Attoh & Damilola Adegbite's Val's Day Wedding". Channels Television. 16 February 2015. Retrieved 13 March 2015.
- "Damilola Adegbite removes husband's name, unfollows him, and deletes all his photos from IG". Laila's Blog. 25 September 2017. Archived from the original on 26 September 2017. Retrieved 25 September 2017.
- "Exclusive: Chris Attoh opens up to BellaNaija about New Projects, Divorce from Damilola Adegbite & 'The Kindness Foundation'". bellanaija. 25 September 2017. Retrieved 25 September 2017.
- "Banana Island Ghost Full Cast". Uzomedia. Retrieved 2017-05-20.[permanent dead link]
- Clifford, Igbo. "Damilola Adegbite Biography, Age, Early Life, Family, Education, Career, Net Worth And More". Information Guide Africa. Retrieved 2020-04-12.