Damiano Cima (born 13 September 1993 in Brescia) is an Italian cyclist, who currently rides for UCI ProTeam Gazprom–RusVelo. His younger brother Imerio Cima is also a cyclist, and is also part of the Gazprom–RusVelo squad. In May 2019, he was named in the startlist for the 2019 Giro d'Italia, and won stage 18 of the race.
Cima at the 2019 Giro d'Italia
|Full name||Damiano Cima|
|Born||13 September 1993|
|2012||Simaf Carrier Wega Truck Italia Valdarno|
|2013||Food Italia Mg K Vis Norda|
|2016–2017||Viris Maserati–Sisal Matchpoint|
|2017||Nippo–Vini Fantini (stagiaire)|
|2018–2019||Nippo–Vini Fantini–Europa Ovini|
- 3rd Trofeo Edil C
- 1st Gran Premio Industrie del Marmo
- 2nd La Popolarissima
- 1st Overall Tour of Xingtai
- 1st Stage 1
- 2nd Overall Tour of China I
- 1st Stage 18 Giro d'Italia
- 5th Coppa Bernocchi
Grand Tour general classification results timelineEdit
|Tour de France||—|
|Vuelta a España||—|
- "Nippo-Vini Fantini hoping to secure Giro d'Italia wildcard". Cyclingnews.com. Immediate Media Company. 15 January 2018. Retrieved 30 January 2018.
- "Nippo-Fantini-Faizanè, 17 uomini in organico nel 2019" [Nippo-Fantini-Faizanè, 17 men on roster in 2019]. SpazioCiclismo – Cyclingpro.net (in Italian). Gravatar. 28 November 2018. Retrieved 22 January 2019.
- "Gazprom - RusVelo". UCI.org. Union Cycliste Internationale. Archived from the original on 7 January 2020. Retrieved 7 January 2020.
- "2019: 102nd Giro d'Italia: Start List". ProCyclingStats. Retrieved 8 May 2019.
- "Giro d'Italia: Italy's Damiano Cima wins stage 18 as Richard Carapaz maintains lead". BBC Sport. Retrieved 30 May 2019.
- Damiano Cima at ProCyclingStats
|This biographical article related to an Italian cycling person born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|