Dale Lewis (wrestler)
Dale Folsom Lewis (August 29, 1933 – August 30, 1997) was an American wrestler who competed in the Greco-Roman heavyweight division at the 1956 and 1960 Olympics. He won the 1959 Pan-American Games in this event.
Dale Lewis (top) at the 1960 Olympics
|Born||August 29, 1933|
Little Black, Wisconsin, United States
|Died||August 30, 1997 (aged 64)|
Oklahoma, United States
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Weight||113 kg (249 lb)|
|Sport||Greco-Roman wrestling and Professional wrestler|
|Club||Oklahoma Sooners, Norman|
Championships and accomplishmentsEdit
- American Wrestling Association
- George Tragos/Lou Thesz Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame
- Class of 2007
- St. Louis Wrestling Club
- NWA United National Championship (1 time)
- Championship Wrestling From Florida
- World Championship Wrestling (Australia)
- Dale Lewis. sports-reference.com
- Hoops, Brian (January 14, 2019). "Pro wrestling history (01/14): Christian wins NWA World Title". Wrestling Observer Figure Four Online. Retrieved January 18, 2019.
- Johnson, Steve (July 14, 2007). "Emotions run high at Tragos/Thesz induction". Slam! Wrestling. Canadian Online Explorer. Retrieved November 6, 2018.