Akande at GT Fashion Weekend (2017)
Dakore Omobola Egbuson
October 14, 1978 (age 40)
|Relatives||Timini Egbuson (brother)|
Dakore was born in Bayelsa State as the first child of her parents. She attended Corona School and Federal Government Girls' College in Lagos and Bauchi respectively. She studied Mass Communication at the University of Lagos but had to drop out due to incessant strikes. She is currently married with 2 kids.
Dakore has acted in more than 50 films, some of which includes:
- Peace of Flesh
- Men do Cry
- Emotional Crack
- Shattered Illusion
- When the Going gets Tough
- Hole in the Heart
- Silent Tears
- 11 days & 11 Nights
- Operation KTP
- Silent Tears
- Emotional Cry
- Caught in the Middle (2007)
- Journey to Self (2013)
- Lunch Time Heroes (2015)
- Fifty (2015)
- Isoken (2017)
Awards and nominationsEdit
|2014||ELOY Awards||Brand Ambassador of the Year (Pampers)||N/A||Nominated|
- "Dakore Egbuson is Back". punchng.com. Archived from the original on 19 May 2014. Retrieved 19 May 2014.
- "I Missed acting - Dakore". informationng.com. Retrieved 19 May 2014.
- "Dakore reappears in Journey to Self". vanguardngr.com. Retrieved 19 May 2014.
- "Dakore Akande rocks Baby bump". thenationonlineng.net. Retrieved 19 May 2014.
- "I never prepared to be famous - Dakore Akande". modernghana.com. Retrieved 19 May 2014.
- "Becoming Mrs Akande, Dakore opens up with Life, career & motherhood". bellanaija.com. Retrieved 19 May 2014.
- "I won't romance & kiss anymore in films - Dakore". dailystar.com.ng. Retrieved 19 May 2014.
- "Dakore Akande on IROKOtv". irokotv.com. Retrieved 19 May 2014.
- "Seyi Shay, Toke Makinwa, Mo'Cheddah, DJ Cuppy, Others Nominated". Pulse Nigeria. Chinedu Adiele. Retrieved 20 October 2014.