Dainippon Screen Mfg. Co., Ltd. (大日本スクリーン製造株式会社) is a Japanese semiconductor and electronics company, headquartered in Kyoto, engaged in the manufacture and sale of equipment for the manufacturing of semiconductors, flat panel displays, storage media (such as optical discs) and precision technology manufacturing equipment.
(as Ishida Kyokuzan Printing Works) in |
October 11, 1943 (as Dainippon Screen Mfg. Co., Ltd.,)
|Headquarters||Tenjinkita-machi 1-1, Teranouchi-agaru 4-chome, Horikawa-dori, Kamigyō-ku, 602-8585, |
|Eiji Kakiuchi (CEO)|
Number of employees
- "Corporate profile". Retrieved 6 March 2014.
- "Subsidiaries in Japan". Retrieved 6 March 2014.
- "Subsidiaries in North America". Retrieved 6 March 2014.
- "Subsidiaries in Europe". Retrieved 6 March 2014.
- "Subsidiaries in Asia & Oceania". Retrieved 6 March 2014.
- "Notice: Changes of Trade Name and others of the Successor Companies in Connection with Change to Holding Company Structure" (PDF).
- Official website (in English)
|This article about a Japanese corporation- or company-related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|