|Written by||Alex Trotsyuk, Vitaly Shlyappo, Vyacheslav Dusmukhametov, Leonid Kuprido|
|Directed by||Alexander Zhigalkin
|Country of origin||Russia|
|No. of seasons||20|
|No. of episodes||410|
|Running time||24 minutes|
|Original release||3 September 2007– 30 April 2013|
Daddy's Daughters (Russian: Папины дочки; Papiny Dochki) is a Russian TV series produced in 2007—2012. Made by "Kinokonstanta" (episodes 1 to 60) and "Kostafilm" (since episode 61) film companies, it is characterized by various aspects of life — family, love, work, study, and friendship. The series has very high television ratings and has won multiple awards (received four "TEFI"). This is an original sitcom, and is not an adaptation of a foreign show.
Protagonist Sergei Vasnetsov (Andrei Leonov), a family therapist from a small private clinic, was in a deplorable situation. His wife, Lyudmila Vasnetsova (Nonna Grishayeva), left him for a Canadian hockey player. To make matters worse, his practice is all but collapsing, as all of his patients have left. His wife's departure leaves their five daughters (Miroslava Karpovich, Anastasia Sivayeva, Darya Melnikova, Elizaveta Arzamasova, Ekaterina Starshova) in his care.
- Andrei Leonov as Sergei Alekseyevich Vasnetsov
- Nonna Grishayeva as Lyudmila Sergeyevna Vasnetsova
- Miroslava Karpovich as Maria Vasnetsova
- Anastasia Sivayeva as Darya Vasnetsova (Vasilyeva after marriage)
- Darya Melnikova as Eugenia Vasnetsova
- Elizaveta Arzamasova as Galina Sergeyevna Vasnetsova
- Ekaterina Starshova as Polina Vasnetsova
- Olga Volkova as Antonina Semyonovna Gordienko
- Aleksandr Samoylenko as Andrei Antonov
- Angelina Varganova† as Olga Antonova
- Tatyana Orlova as Tamara Kozhemyatko
- Aleksandr Oleshko as Vasily Fedotov
- Maria Syomkina as Oksana Fedotova
- Mikhail Kazakov as Ilya Polezhaykin
- Philip Blednyi as Veniamin Vasilyev
- Lyudmila Gavrilova as Mother in law
- Shooting the series began July 13, 2007. Creators and arrangers title song "Daddy's Daughters" are brothers Kristovskiy (group «Uma2rman»).
- At first planned 60 episodes, however, because of the huge ratings filming "Daddy's daughters" were continued.
- "Daddy's Daughters" is the first Russian TV series, the right to adapt which bought foreign channel. German «Das Vierte» began shooting the series "Ein Haus voller Töchter" in spring 2009. However, "Ein Haus voller Töchter" hasn′t received a high rating. The main reasons: poorly adapted script and unsatisfactory performance of actors.
- Angelina Varganova who played Olga Antonova died on January 4, 2013 from pneumonia at the age of 41, before she could finish the storyline of the character.