Dacre Montgomery (born 22 November 1994) is an Australian actor who has spent most of his career acting in the United States. He is best known for his role as Jason the Red Ranger in the 2017 reboot of Power Rangers. He will appear in the second season of Stranger Things in late October 2017.
Montgomery in July 2016
|Born||Dacre Kayd Montgomery-Harvey
22 November 1994
Montgomery's career started in the Short Film Bertrand the Terrible as Fred, in 2010. In 2011, he was in a TV Pilot called Family Tree.  Montgomery starred, as Jason, the Red Ranger, leader of the Power Rangers, in the Power Rangers feature film reboot. The film was released in 2017. He will also star in the sequel to the Australian comedy A Few Best Men, titled A Few Less Men, as Mike.
Perth-born and raised, Montgomery has been performing on stage and screen since he was nine. His Canadian mother and New Zealand father met in Perth when they both worked in the screen industry.
|2010||Bertrand the Terrible||Fred||Short film|
|2011||Family Tree||Will||TV Pilot|
|A Few Less Men||Mike|
|2017||Stranger Things||Billy||Season 2|
|2017||Power Rangers||Jason Scott / Red Ranger|
- Justin Kroll. "'Power Rangers' Movie Casts its Red Ranger". Variety. Retrieved 14 November 2015.
- "Our boy Dacre Montgomery who starred in... - Make Them Suffer - Facebook".
- Jeff Sneider (20 October 2015). "'Power Rangers' Movie Casts Newcomer Dacre Montgomery as Red Ranger". TheWrap.
- "A Few Less Men". IMDb.
- Petski, Denise (14 October 2016). "‘Stranger Things’ Netflix Series Adds Two New Regulars, Promotes Two For Season 2". Deadline.com. Retrieved 14 October 2016.
- "WAAPA student named new Power Ranger". yahoo.com. Retrieved 14 November 2015.
- "Novice actors reach for the sky – The West Australian". yahoo.com. Retrieved 14 November 2015.