|Look up D.V.I., DVI, dvi-, or dwi- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DVI is Digital Visual Interface, a video interface for digital displays.
DVI may also refer to:
Science and technologyEdit
- Device independent file format, a file format used by the TeX typesetting system
- Direct voice input, human computer interaction by voice command
- Digital Video Interactive, a 1980s standard for full-motion desktop video
- Digital Visual Interface
- dvi (prefix), a prefix used to make provisional names of undiscovered chemical elements
- D6 (disambiguation), including a list of topics named D.VI, etc.