DISA is a company founded in Denmark (with the name Compagnie Madsen A/S) which since 1900 has produced metal casting products.
|Predecessor||Compagnie Madsen A/S|
In 1879 V.H.O Madsen designed an air-cooled, repeating machine gun which then took his name, Madsen. In the year 1900 the company Compagnie Madsen A/S was founded. This company was to produce this Madsen machine gun.
In 1930 A.P Møller bought a sum of shares corresponding to 15% of the total shares. In the following years A.P Møller expanded his shareholding to 31.6%, and was hereby the biggest shareholder.
- Madsen M1888 Self Loading rifle
- Madsen M1896 Flaadens Rekylgevær
- Madsen machine gun
- Schouboe Automatic Pistol
- Lightened Experimental submachine gun
- Madsen-Saetter machine gun
- Madsen M45
- Madsen-Ljungmann Self Loading rifle M. 1945
- Madsen M47
- 51 mm Madsen Grenade launcher M 1947
- Madsen M50
- Madsen LAR
- Madsen 20 mm AA gun
- Jessen, Halvor (June 23, 1947). "Den moderne Slagmarks automatiske Præcisions og Enhedsvaaben". Krigsvidenskab (in Danish). Retrieved September 21, 2020.
- McCollum, Ian. "Madsen-Rasmussen 1888/1896". forgottenweapons.com. Retrieved September 21, 2020.
- Popenker, Maxim. "Madsen M1896". modernfirearms.net. Retrieved September 21, 2020.