|Look up DEA in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DEA is the commonly used acronym for the Drug Enforcement Administration, a United States federal law enforcement agency.
DEA may also refer to:
- Drug Enforcement Agency (Liberia), a government agency
- DEA (charity), Development Education Association or Think Global, a UK charity
- Department of Economic Affairs (UK), a former UK government department
- Department of External Affairs (Canada), a government department, now named Global Affairs Canada
- Internationalist Workers' Left (Greece), abbreviated ΔΕΑ or DEA, a socialist political organization
- DEA AG, a German public utility, originally named Deutsche Erdöl AG
- Detectives' Endowment Association, a New York City police labor union
Science and technologyEdit
- Data Encryption Algorithm, the block cipher algorithm defined in (and often referred to as) the Data Encryption Standard
- Data envelopment analysis, a nonparametric method in operations research and econometrics
- Dielectric thermal analysis or Dielectric Analysis, measures changes in dipole orientation and ion mobility in polymers
- Diethanolamine, an organic compound with the formula HN(CH2CH2OH)2.
- Diethylamine an organic compound with the formula (CH3CH2)2NH.
- Disposable email address, a unique email box used for a single contact
- Docosatetraenoylethanolamide, a biologically active lipid molecule
- Dog erythrocyte antigen, a canine blood type
- Dynamical energy analysis, a high-frequency asymptotic method in numerical acoustics