|Type||Privately held company|
Dubai and Hong Kong
|Dario Spallone - (President & CEO)|
The company was started by Dario Spallone in 2013, who currently heads the company as President & CEO. During his interview by Snap Italy Magazine, Dario Spallone defines the unique customer experience of D1 milano as the added value that distinguishes his brand from the others.
Currently D1 Milano has headquarters in Dubai and Hong Kong and is distributed in 28 countries including retailers such as Selfridges, Harvey Nichols, Lane Crawford, Galeries Lafayette and seven Directly Operated Stores in Bahrain, Dubai, Japan, Lebanon, Panama and Brazil.
- "Gli orologi che si trasformano con la luce del sole". Corriere della Sera (in Italian). 10 April 2015. Retrieved 5 February 2018.
- "D1 Milano: Design italiano, successo mondiale per la giovane startup". 9 April 2015.
- Priest, Matthew. "D1 Milano: stylish watches in the UAE". Esquire Middle East. Retrieved 5 February 2018.
- "Love of the week: D1 Milano". Vogue Italia (in Italian). Retrieved 5 February 2018.
- Eytan, Declan. "Meet the 22-Year-Old Who Is Set to Launch the World's First Thermochromic Watch". Forbes. Retrieved 5 February 2018.
- "Fashionable or geeky -- the modern watch dilemma". GMA News Online. Retrieved 5 February 2018.
- "D1 lascia Milano per Dubai e oggi vale oltre 11 mln di dollari/Adnkronos". Libero Newspaper. Archived from the original on 2017-04-20. Retrieved 5 February 2018.
- "D1 Milano: stylish watches in the UAE". Esquire Middle East. Retrieved 5 February 2018.
- "D1 Milano traz seus relógios para o Brasil". Vogue. Retrieved 5 February 2018.