Dóra Dúró in 2015
|Member of the National Assembly|
|Assumed office |
14 May 2010
|Born||March 5, 1987|
|Political party||Jobbik (2005-2018) |
Our Homeland Movement (2018-present)
|Alma mater||Eötvös Loránd University|
After the 2010 elections, she was elected to the National Assembly of Hungary. Assuming office at the age of 23, she was the youngest member of the Országgyűlés until 2018. Her husband is Előd Novák, the former deputy leader of Jobbik.
She is married to Előd Novák. They have a daughter, Hunóra Kincső and three sons, Bottyán János, Nimród Nándor and Zente Levente.
She was born in Szentes. Her father was a veterinarian and her mother was a housewife. She studied in Csépa, Döbrököz and Dombóvár. She graduated from the Illyés Gyula Grammar School in Dombóvár and later studied political science at the University of Budapest, where she received a doctorate degree. She knows English and German on an intermediate level and Italian on a conversational level.
- Leigh Phillips (2010-04-19). "EUobserver / A far-right for the Facebook generation: The rise and rise of Jobbik". Euobserver.com. Retrieved 2010-06-18.
- "Brand New Far-Right Party Emerges from the Ashes of Jobbik". hungarytoday.hu. June 25, 2018.
- "DÚRÓ DÓRA - JOBBIK - 2015-ÖS VAGYONNYILATKOZAT". vagyonkereso.hu. January 26, 2016.
- Biography on jobbik.hu (in Hungarian)
- Dúró Dóra | Jobbik.hu Latest edition of Biography in Hungarian language.
| Youngest sitting Member of Parliament
|This article about a Hungarian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|