|Look up Cyprus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cyprus is an island country in Europe in the east Mediterranean, officially known as the Republic of Cyprus
Cyprus may also refer to:
- Tabby cats were once known as Cyprus cats in England
- Cyprus (European Parliament constituency), European Parliament constituency covering the state of Cyprus
Trains and shipsEdit
- Cyprus DLR station, a metropolitan transport station serving the area of Cyprus, London (see above)
- Northern Cyprus, self-declared state
- Cypres, automatic activation device for parachuting
- Cy-près doctrine, an equitable legal doctrine dealing with charitable trusts
- Cypress (disambiguation)
- Cypris (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cyprus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.