Customs Administration, Ministry of Finance
The Customs Administration, Ministry of Finance (CA; Chinese: 財政部關務署; pinyin: Cáizhèngbù Guānwushǔ) is the agency of the Ministry of Finance of Taiwan (ROC) dealing with customs policies and regulations in Taiwan.
|Formed||1854 (as Inspectorate General of Customs)|
1 January 2013 (as CA)
|Parent agency||Ministry of Finance (Taiwan)|
CA was originally established in 1854 as Inspectorate General of Customs. On 3 February 1991, it was renamed to Directorate General of Customs and finally on 1 January 2013, it was renamed to Customs Administration.
- Department of Customs Clearance Affairs
- Department of Tariffs and Legal Affairs
- Department of Investigation
- Department of Information Management
- Department of Valuation and Auditing
- Department of Planning
- Statistics Office
- Accounting Office
- Personnel Office
- Internal Affairs Office
- Civil Service Ethics Office
The CA headquarter office is accessible within walking distance North West from Taipei Railway Station.
- "Organization History and Mission - Customs Administration". eweb.customs.gov.tw. Retrieved 2014-08-23.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Customs Administration, Ministry of Finance (Republic of China).|
|Wikisource has original text related to this article:|