Curling at the 2017 Asian Winter Games was held in Sapporo, Japan between 18–24 February at Sapporo Curling Stadium. A total of two events were contested: a men's and women's tournaments. Curling returns to the competition schedule after missing out at the last edition of the games in 2011.
at the 2017 Asian Winter Games
|Venue||Sapporo Curling Stadium|
|Competitors||52 from 6 nations|
|P||Preliminary round||½||Semifinals||B||Bronze medal match||G||Gold medal match|
|South Korea (KOR)||0||1||1||2|
|Totals (3 nations)||2||2||2||6|
A total of 52 athletes from 6 nations competed in curling at the 2017 Asian Winter Games:
- "Sports and venues". www.sapporo2017.org/. Sapporo 2017 Organizing Committee. Archived from the original on 20 December 2016. Retrieved 3 December 2016.
- "Sports Technical Handbook" (PDF). www.koreacurling.co.kr/. Sapporo Organizing Committee for the 8th Asian Winter Games. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
- "Curling Playing Schedule for the 8th Asian Winter Games Sapporo 2017" (PDF). www.sapporo2017.org/. 2017 Asian Winter Games Organizing Committee. 27 January 2017. Archived from the original (PDF) on 27 January 2017. Retrieved 27 January 2017.
- "Asian Winter Games return to Sapporo for the third time". www.worldcurling.org/. World Curling Federation. 15 February 2017. Archived from the original on 16 February 2017. Retrieved 15 February 2017.
- "2017 Sapporo AWG sport entries by NOC". www.sapporo2017.org. 8th Sapporo Asian Winter Games Organizing Committee. 16 December 2016. Archived from the original on 20 December 2016. Retrieved 16 December 2016.