|Look up cup or cups in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A cup is a small open container used for drinks.
Cup or cups may also refer to:
Games and sportsEdit
- CUPS (Common Unix Printing System), a Unix print server
- Copper units of pressure, type of chamber pressure measurement in firearms
- Cups app, a mobile app for coffee
- Suit of cups, a playing card suit
- Menstrual cup
- Cup product in algebraic topology, denoted by the operator
- Cup and ring mark, a form of prehistoric art
- Silphium perfoliatum or cup-plant, a member of the sunflower family
- Cup, the part of a bra that covers a breast
- The Cup (disambiguation)
- CUP (disambiguation)
- Cupping therapy, form of alternative medicine in which local suction is created on the skin
- Friendship cup
- Fuddling cup, a three-dimensional puzzle
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cup.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.