Cult Classic is a remix album by American hard rock band Blue Öyster Cult, released in 1994 and containing remakes of many of the band's previous hits. The same recording was re-issued by other labels under the titles Champions of Rock and E.T.I. Revisited in 1998 and 2004, every time with different artwork.
|Remix album by|
|Studio||Greene St. Recording, Baby Monster Studios, Giant Recording Studio, New York City|
|Genre||Hard rock, heavy metal|
|Producer||Donald Roeser, Eric Bloom, Steve Schenck, Jeff Kawalek|
|Blue Öyster Cult chronology|
|Collector's Guide to Heavy Metal||8/10|
- "Don't Fear the Reaper" - 5:05
- "E.T.I. (Extra Terrestrial Intelligence)" - 5:13
- "M.E. 262" - 3:08
- "This Ain't the Summer of Love" - 2:43
- "Burning for You" - 4:27
- "O.D.'d on Life Itself" - 4:52
- "Flaming Telepaths" - 6:06
- "Godzilla" - 3:40
- "Astronomy" - 8:45
- "Cities on Flame with Rock 'n' Roll" - 4:06
- "Harvester of Eyes" - 3:57
- "Buck's Boogie" - 6:51
- "Don't Fear the Reaper" (TV Mix) - 5:06
- "Godzilla" (TV Mix) - 3:40
- Eric Bloom - lead vocals, stun guitar, keyboards, producer
- Donald 'Buck Dharma' Roeser - lead guitar, vocals, keyboards, producer
- Allen Lanier - keyboards, rhythm guitar, backing vocals
- Jon Rogers - bass, backing vocals
- Chuck Burgi - drums, percussion, backing vocals
- Jeff Kawalek - associate producer, engineer
- Danny Madorski - engineer
- Mick Gormaley - digital editing
- Steve Schenck - executive producer
- Ruhlmann, William. "Blue Öyster Cult Cult Classic review". AllMusic. Rovi Corporation. Retrieved 2012-01-13.
- Popoff, Martin (August 2007). The Collector's Guide to Heavy Metal: Volume 3: The Nineties. Burlington, Ontario, Canada: Collector's Guide Publishing. p. 57. ISBN 978-1894959629.
- Diehl, Matt (9 February 1995). "Album Reviews: Blue Oyster Cult - Cult Classic". Rolling Stone. Archived from the original on 2007-01-25. Retrieved 2012-04-10.