Cult Classic is the twelfth studio album by American hard rock band Blue Öyster Cult, released in 1994 and containing remakes of many of the band's previous hits. The same recording was re-issued by other labels under the titles Champions of Rock and E.T.I. Revisited in 1998 and 2004, every time with different artwork.
|Studio album by|
|Studio||Greene St. Recording, Baby Monster Studios, Giant Recording Studio, New York City|
|Genre||Hard rock, heavy metal|
|Producer||Donald Roeser, Eric Bloom, Steve Schenck, Jeff Kawalek|
|Blue Öyster Cult chronology|
|Collector's Guide to Heavy Metal||8/10|
- "Don't Fear the Reaper" - 5:05
- "E.T.I. (Extra Terrestrial Intelligence)" - 5:13
- "M.E. 262" - 3:08
- "This Ain't the Summer of Love" - 2:43
- "Burning for You" - 4:27
- "O.D.'d on Life Itself" - 4:52
- "Flaming Telepaths" - 6:06
- "Godzilla" - 3:40
- "Astronomy" - 8:45
- "Cities on Flame with Rock 'n' Roll" - 4:06
- "Harvester of Eyes" - 3:57
- "Buck's Boogie" - 6:51
- "Don't Fear the Reaper" (TV Mix) - 5:06
- "Godzilla" (TV Mix) - 3:40
- Eric Bloom - lead vocals, stun guitar, keyboards, producer
- Donald 'Buck Dharma' Roeser - lead guitar, vocals, keyboards, producer
- Allen Lanier - keyboards, rhythm guitar, backing vocals
- Jon Rogers - bass, backing vocals
- Chuck Burgi - drums, percussion, backing vocals
- Jeff Kawalek - associate producer, engineer
- Danny Madorski - engineer
- Mick Gormaley - digital editing
- Steve Schenck - executive producer
- Ruhlmann, William. "Blue Öyster Cult Cult Classic review". AllMusic. Rovi Corporation. Retrieved 2012-01-13.
- Popoff, Martin (August 2007). The Collector's Guide to Heavy Metal: Volume 3: The Nineties. Burlington, Ontario, Canada: Collector's Guide Publishing. p. 57. ISBN 978-1894959629.
- Diehl, Matt (9 February 1995). "Album Reviews: Blue Oyster Cult - Cult Classic". Rolling Stone. Archived from the original on 2007-01-25. Retrieved 2012-04-10.