|Look up crucible in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A crucible is a heat-resistant container in which materials can be heated to very high temperatures.
Crucible may also refer to:
Literature, drama, and filmEdit
- The Crucible, a 1953 play by Arthur Miller about the Salem witch trials
- The Crucible (1914 film), a silent film starring Marguerite Clark, based on novel by Mark Lee Luther
- The Crucible (novel), a 2009 novel by Gong Ji-Young
- The Crucible (2011 film), a South Korean film
- The Crucible (trilogy), a series of novels by Sara Douglass
- Crucible (Star Wars novel), a 2013 space opera novel by Troy Denning
- Crucible Theatre, Sheffield, England
- Crucible: The Trial of Cyric the Mad, the fifth novel of The Avatar Series
- Crucible, better known as Burner, a character from Marvel Comics
- Crucible Industries, the US steel manufacture that produces CPM steels
- Crucible, Pennsylvania, United States
- Crucible (software), a peer code review application from Atlassian, Inc.
- Crucible (geodemography), a geodemography system by the grocery company Tesco
- Crucible (video game), an upcoming video game by Amazon Game Studios
- The Crucible (arts education center), a non-profit industrial arts studio in Oakland, California, US
- The Crucible (UNC Student Publication), a student newspaper at the University of Northern Colorado
- The Crucible, the final test in United States Marine Corps Recruit Training
- World Snooker Championship, hosted annually at the Crucible Theatre (see above), commonly referred to as "the Crucible"
- "Crucible", a fictional city in the computer game The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles
- Crucible, the November 2011 expansion version of the MMORPG Eve Online
- "Crucible", a minigame in the video game Fable II
- The Crucible, a fictional alien device in the video game Mass Effect 3
- Crucible, the name of a competitive multiplayer component in the video game Destiny
- Bright Crucible and Dark Crucible, levels in the 1995 video game Hexen: Beyond Heretic
- "Crucible", a planet in On the Steel Breeze, a novel by Alastair Reynolds
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crucible.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.