Crown River Cruises
Crown River Cruises is a river boat company which provides leisure cruises on the River Thames in London, United Kingdom. Crown River Cruises operate on the Thames under licence from London River Services, part of Transport for London.
The vessel "Suerita" at Festival Pier
|Transit type||Leisure/tourist cruises|
|Operator||Crown River Cruises|
|No. of vessels||5|
Crown has a fleet of five boats:
- "Salient" - the largest vessel is a double-decker with retractable roof and on-board bar. Mainly used for private hire and party work.
- "Sapele" - a 250-seater which is used for Circular Trips from Westminster, Embankment and Festival Pier
- "Sarah Kathleen" - a small open-deck cruise boat used in the summer seasons for round trips from Westminster, Embankment, Bankside and St Katharine Docks
- "Sarpedon" - a 400-seater with an open top deck and on-board catering
- "Suerita" - a large double-decked catamaran hulled vessel used for dining tours.