|Look up crosstalk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crosstalk refers to any signal or circuit unintentionally affecting another signal or circuit.
Crosstalk may also refer to:
in science, computingEdit
in literature, culture, entertainmentEdit
- Xiangsheng, also translated as "crosstalk", a traditional Chinese comedic monologue or dialogue
- Crosstalk (novel), a 2016 novel by American science fiction author Connie Willis
- Crosstalk (film), a 1982 science fiction thriller film
- Cross Talk, a 1980 album by the Pretty Things
- Crosstalk: American Speech Music, a compilation album by the produced by Mendi + Keith Obadike
- CrossTalk (TV series), a television program on the Russian-based international broadcaster RT
- Cross Talk, a defunct radio show hosted by Indian RJ Balaji
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crosstalk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.