Crossflatts is a ribbon development in Airedale along the old route of the A650 road between Bingley and Keighley, in the Metropolitan Borough of Bradford, West Yorkshire, England. The opening of the Aire Valley Trunk road in 2004 has seen a reduction of 51% of traffic through the village.
Crossflatts is home to a number of local businesses, including The Royal Hotel (pub), Ryshworth Social Club, Crossflatts Cricket Club, Stuart Prices' butchers, as well as takeaway establishments, a chemist, a post office, a funeral parlour, a music shop and a church.
Crossflatts has a crown green bowling club (Bingley Bowling Green Club Ltd, Slenningford) who play in the Worth Valley League and Aire-Wharfe League, two football clubs (Royal and Crossflatts) and a cricket club which plays in the Craven & District League.
Keighley Albion Juniors Rugby League club are based at Crossflatts Cricket Club.
- Ordnance Survey: Landranger map sheet 104 Leeds & Bradford (Harrogate & Ilkley) (Map). Ordnance Survey. 2014. ISBN 9780319231654.
- "Ordnance Survey: 1:50,000 Scale Gazetteer" (csv (download)). Ordnance Survey. 1 January 2016. Retrieved 18 February 2016.
- "POPE Five Years After Evaluation: A650 Bingley Relief Road" (PDF). Highways.gov. HM Gov. Archived from the original (PDF) on 21 August 2016. Retrieved 16 February 2016.
- "Crossflatts". Metro Train Stations [sic]. WYPTE. Archived from the original on 17 March 2015. Retrieved 16 February 2016.
- "Crossflatts CC". crossflatts.play-cricket.com. Retrieved 4 March 2017.
- St Aidan's
- "Freedom of information". UKAR. Retrieved 16 February 2016.
- "What we do". UKAR. Retrieved 16 February 2016.
- "Owners of Percy Vear's Real Ale House in Keighley to expand pub brand". Telegraph and Argus. 11 April 2013. Retrieved 6 March 2016.
- "Barry Watson's Cross-Channel Hurry". Yorkshire Post. 12 August 2004. Retrieved 6 March 2016.
- "What's the best possible English Channel record?". Lone Swimmer. 15 November 2012. Retrieved 6 March 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Crossflatts.|
|This West Yorkshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|