(Redirected from Crossed swords (disambiguation))
Crossed swords may refer to:
- ⚔, a Unicode glyph (u+2694) for killed in action, part of the Miscellaneous Symbols Unicode block
- Crossed Swords (video game), a 1990 arcade game by ADK
- Crossed Swords (1954 film), an Italian film
- The Prince and the Pauper (1977 film), a British film released in the U.S. as Crossed Swords
- The Victory Arch monument in Baghdad, sometimes referred to as the Crossed Swords
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crossed swords.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.