|Founded||9 October 2006|
Number of locations
|CEO & MD: Avijit Mitra|
CMO: Ritesh Ghosal
|Revenue||3,813.74 crores (2017-18)|
|16.70 crores (2017-18)|
Presently, there are a total of 170 Cromā stores in 32 cities in India.
The stores are spread across the states of Maharashtra (Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Nashik, Aurangabad, Kolhapur), Gujarat (Ahmedabad, Bhuj, Bhavnagar, Jamnagar, Rajkot, Surat, Vapi, Vadodara, Anand), Delhi NCR, Karnataka (Bangalore, Mangalore, Hubli, Mysore), Punjab (Amritsar, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali), Chandigarh, Tamil Nadu (Chennai, Coimbatore), Haryana (Gurgaon, Faridabad) Uttar Pradesh (Ghaziabad, Noida), Telangana (Hyderabad, Secunderabad), West Bengal (Kolkata) and Madhya Pradesh (Gwalior).
In 2012, Infiniti retail acquired the Indian retail business of Woolworths for A$35 million, or Rs. 200 crore. Woolworths was tied up with Tatas since 2005 for external support in the electronic retail market.
Croma own label product range covers almost 500+ product across the electronics & consumer durable categories.
- "Cromā | The Electronics Megastore | About Us | Overview". Croma.com. 9 October 2006. Retrieved 3 February 2011.[permanent dead link]
- "The Hindu Business Line : Infiniti Retail looks to cross Rs 1,000-cr turnover". Blonnet.com. 3 September 2009. Archived from the original on 24 September 2009. Retrieved 3 February 2011.
- "Welcome to Cromā | The Electronics Megastore | A TATA Enterprise". Croma.com. Retrieved 3 February 2011.
- "Tata Cromā launches own brand of LCD and LED TVs". Economictimes.indiatimes.com. 13 May 2010. Retrieved 3 February 2011.
- "Cromā | The Electronics Megastore | Stores | Location of our Stores". Croma.com. Retrieved 3 February 2011.[permanent dead link]
- "Infiniti acquires India biz of Woolworths for Rs.200 cr". The Hindu. Retrieved 15 December 2012.