Crofton Park railway station
|Local authority||London Borough of Lewisham|
|Number of platforms||2|
|National Rail annual entry and exit|
|1 July 1892||Opened|
|London transport portal|
The May 2018 Monday to Saturday off-peak service in trains per hour is:
- 2tph Blackfriars via Elephant & Castle (Thameslink)
- 2tph Kentish Town via Elephant & Castle (Thameslink); Mondays-Fridays AM continue to Luton railway station
- 2tph Sevenoaks via the Catford Loop (Thameslink)
- 2tph Orpington via the Catford Loop (Thameslink)
- A limited morning peak service started in December 2016 with direct services to Victoria (4 trains). Short connection times at Denmark Hill / Nunhead mean there are no direct trains from Victoria to Crofton Park.
There are also some peak hour Thameslink services to Bedford
The station has an automated ticket machine on the overbridge; the station ticket office is open Mon - Fri 0640-1320. In 2007 the ticket office was closed at weekends; however recently (mid-2008) the ticket office has been open on Saturdays. The Southeastern website in March 2014 advertised ticket office hours as Mon - Fri: 06:40 - 13:20/ Sat - Sun: closed.
New level access facilities were constructed to avoid the stairs to the platform (as of 2008). There is now step-free access to platform 1 (northbound) from Marnock Road, and step-free access to platform 2 (southbound) from Lindal Road. There is also step-free access to the ticket office on Brockley Road - although it is a few minutes walk from the step free access points.
|Preceding station||National Rail||Following station|
Bromley South Line
One train per day
- "Planning an accessible journey with Southeastern" (PDF). Southeastern. May 2009. Retrieved 2 January 2010.[dead link]
- "Station usage estimates". Rail statistics. Office of Rail Regulation. Please note: Some methodology may vary year on year.