Cressida Campbell (born 1960) is an Australian artist.
She exhibited in London in 2001 (when Germaine Greer introduced her at the opening) and 2003. As of 2006, her technique centers on painting her woodblocks in preparation for hand-printing with them. She is described as following in the footsteps of Margaret Preston and Thea Proctor.
- "Timeless: The art of Cressida Campbell". S.H. Ervin Gallery. Retrieved 7 March 2020.
- Keenan, Catherine (4 March 2009). "Portrait of an unsung artist". Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 3 February 2017 – via http://www.smh.com.au/.
- Art for Humanity – Fine Art Heritage Archived 2007-09-05 at the Wayback Machine
- Radio National Arts Today
- "Works by Cressida Campbell :: The Collection :: Art Gallery NSW". www.artgallery.nsw.gov.au. Retrieved 28 August 2019.
- "NGA collection search: Cressida Campbell". artsearch.nga.gov.au. Retrieved 28 August 2019.
- Cressida Campbell web site
- Cressida Campbell at the National Gallery of Australia database
- AGNSW: Cressida Campbell (with images of the 9 works held)
- Google Images: Cressida Campbell and her works