|Look up credit, credited, or crediting in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Credit refers to any form of deferred payment, the granting of a loan and the creation of debt.
Credit may also refer to:
- Credit, Arkansas, a ghost town
Arts, entertainment, and mediaEdit
- Credit (creative arts), acknowledging the ideas or other work of writers and contributors
- Credit (science fiction), a form of currency in some fictional works
- "Credit", a song on Meghan Trainor's 2015 album Title
- Game credit, a count of the current number of games that can be played in arcade games and pinball
Education and researchEdit
Finance and accountingEdit
- All pages with titles beginning with Credit
- All pages with titles containing Credit
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Credit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.