Creampie (sexual act)
Creampie (also known as internal ejaculation and, in same-sex contexts, as breeding and seeding) is a sexual act, commonly featured in pornography, in which a male ejaculates inside his partner's vagina or anus without use of a condom, resulting in visible seeping or dripping of semen from the vagina or anus.
Use in pornography
Internal ejaculation shots are a comparatively recent development in pornography; they are not found in early pornographic films. The use of the word creampie to describe such scenes originated in U.S. pornography in the early 2000s.
Internal ejaculations, followed by images of semen dripping from the anus, are sometimes depicted in bareback gay pornography, where they are referred to by the term breeding or the reverse money shot. Breeding is sometimes followed by felching, which involves sucking the semen from the partner's anus.
In straight pornography, sexual activity is often followed by a facial, pearl necklace or other visible ejaculation. Creampie scenes depart from heterosexual pornographic convention in favor of a depiction that more closely mimics sexual activity as performed in ordinary life; they have been called the "counterimage" of facials. Perhaps following the example set by gay pornography, they have become a popular subgenre within heterosexual pornography since the turn of the century, featuring both vaginal and anal ejaculations. In some creampie films, both gay and straight, sexual activity, including internal ejaculation, are followed by performers licking up the semen that has dripped from their bodies. Some pornographic films use an artificial semen substitute to simulate or enhance creampie shots.
Examples of heterosexual pornographic film series featuring creampies include Cream Filled Teens and Internal Cumbustion. In male homosexual pornography, Treasure Island Media is a notable representative, its title Breed Me (1999) having been noted as one of the "earliest and most notorious" in the genre.
The production of pornography featuring internal ejaculations involves unprotected sex, increasing the risk of pregnancy in women and sexually transmitted infections (STIs/STDs) such as HIV. The risk of STIs is markedly increased in anal ejaculations.
In 2004, in a much publicized case, novice pornographic actress Lara Roxx contracted multiple infections, including HIV, from Darren James while filming a scene featuring an anal creampie. James had contracted HIV from having unprotected anal sex with a woman while on a trip to Brazil. He had tested negative for HIV after his return from the trip and infected three out of 13 actresses he worked with before testing positive in a subsequent test and ceasing to perform.
- Michael Thomas Carroll (2000). Popular modernity in America: experience, technology, mythohistory. SUNY Press. p. 119. ISBN 0-7914-4713-8.
- Eric Partridge; Tom Dalzell; Terry Victor (2006). The New Partridge Dictionary of Slang and Unconventional English: A-I. Taylor & Francis. p. 507. ISBN 0-415-25937-1.
- Barbara Creed (2003). Media matrix: sexing the new reality. Allen & Unwin. p. 61. ISBN 1-86508-926-5.
- Dave Thompson (1 September 2007). Black and white and blue: adult cinema from the Victorian age to the VCR. ECW Press. p. 108. ISBN 978-1-55022-791-8. Retrieved 13 December 2010.
- Tom Dalzell; Eric Partridge (2008). The Routledge dictionary of modern American slang and unconventional English. Routledge. p. 248. ISBN 978-0-415-37182-7. Retrieved 29 September 2010.
- Tim Dean (1 June 2009). Unlimited intimacy: reflections on the subculture of barebacking. University of Chicago Press. pp. 85, 135–136, 169–171. ISBN 978-0-226-13939-5. Retrieved 29 September 2010.
- Tim Dean (1 June 2009). Unlimited intimacy: reflections on the subculture of barebacking. University of Chicago Press. p. 144. ISBN 978-0-226-13939-5. Retrieved 29 September 2010.
- Russell Kick (2004). Disinformation book of lists: subversive facts and hidden information in rapid-fire format. The Disinformation Company. p. 192. ISBN 0-9729529-4-2.
- Craig Wingate, Anisha Moore-Johnson, Rheena Yangson, and Jason Lim (2006): Lights, Camera, Action: Safety on the Set! Empowerment Training for Adult Film Stars
- Tim Dean (1 June 2009). Unlimited intimacy: reflections on the subculture of barebacking. University of Chicago Press. pp. 97–100. ISBN 978-0-226-13939-5. Retrieved 29 September 2010.
Media related to Creampie (sexual act) at Wikimedia Commons