Crazy in Love (film)
Crazy in Love is a 1992 American comedy film directed by Martha Coolidge and written by Gerald Ayres. It is based on the 1988 novel Crazy in Love by Luanne Rice. The film stars Holly Hunter, Gena Rowlands, Bill Pullman, Julian Sands, Herta Ware and Frances McDormand. The film premiered on TNT on August 10, 1992.
|Crazy in Love|
|Based on||Crazy in Love|
by Luanne Rice
|Screenplay by||Gerald Ayres|
|Directed by||Martha Coolidge|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Cinematography||Johnny E. Jensen|
|Running time||100 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Turner Pictures|
This article needs a plot summary. (September 2018)
- Holly Hunter as Georgie Symonds
- Gena Rowlands as Honora Swift
- Bill Pullman as Nick Symonds
- Julian Sands as Mark Constable
- Herta Ware as Pem
- Frances McDormand as Clare
- Joanne Baron as Mona Tuckman
- Michael MacRae as John Rice
- Kit McDonough as Loretta
- Diane Robin as Jean Snizort
- Marjorie Nelson as Helen Avery
- Krisha Fairchild as Vivien
- Peter Lohnes as Donald
- Gary Lee Dansenburg as Eugene
- Billy O'Sullivan as Casey
- George Catalano as Pete Margolis
- Alexis Alexander as Mrs. Avery's Secretary
- Scott, Tony (1992-08-10). "TNT Original Crazy in Love". Variety.com. Retrieved 2018-09-30.
- Lisa Schwarzbaum (1992-08-07). "TV Movie Review: 'Crazy in Love'". EW.com. Retrieved 2018-09-30.
- Ray Loynd (1992-08-10). "TV Review : 'Crazy in Love': A Matriarchal Mistrust of Men". Articles.latimes.com. Retrieved 2018-09-30.