|Occupation||NFL official (2003–present)|
Wrolstad resides in Lake Tapps, Washington.
Outside of the NFL, Wrolstad is a high school athletic director at Seattle Christian School.
Wrolstad served several seasons in NFL Europe, including three seasons as a referee. Prior to entering the NFL, Wrolstad was in the Pac-10 conference and the Arena Football League.
Wrolstad's 2019 NFL officiating crew consists of umpire Steve Woods, down judge Patrick Turner, line judge Tripp Sutter, field judge Terry Brown, side judge Jeff Lamberth, back judge Scott Helverson, replay official Darryll Lewis, and replay assistant Kevin Stine.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-04-23. Retrieved 2015-04-12.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Craig Wrolstad". Pro Football Reference. Retrieved 2014-05-05.
- "Super Bowl XLVII officials named". NFL. 2013-01-30. Retrieved 2014-05-05.
- "New white hats looking to earn an 'R'". Football Zebras. 2013-08-14. Retrieved 2014-05-05.
- "Wrolstad and Torbert new NFL referees". Football Zebras. 2014-04-25. Retrieved 2014-05-05.
- Filipe, Cameron (2019-06-12). "Officiating crews for the 2019 season". Football Zebras. Retrieved 2019-06-19.
- Gene Steratore is confirmed as referee for Super Bowl LII