|Look up craftsman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Craftsman may refer to:
Arts, media, and entertainmentEdit
- American Craftsman style, an American domestic architectural and interior design
- Craftsman, a style of architecture and furniture arising from the British Arts and Crafts movement
- Craftsman (album), a 1995 album by Guy Clark
- The Craftsman (book), a 2008 book by Richard Sennett
- The Craftsman (newspaper), a newspaper operating 1726-1752
- The Craftsman (magazine), a magazine founded by Gustav Stickley in 1901
- Craftsman Magazine, a magazine for craftspeople published in the UK from 1983 to 2007
Brands and companiesEdit
- Craftsman (tools), a brand of tools, lawn and garden equipment, and work wear formerly controlled by Sears Holdings, now owned by Black and Decker, Inc.
- Craftsman Book Company, publisher of technical references for construction professionals
- Craftsman furniture, the Arts and Crafts Movement style furniture of Gustav Stickley's Craftsman Workshops
- Craftsmen Industries, marketing company
- Craft, the profession of a craftsman
- Craft production, the manufacturing process
- Craftsman Truck Series or Camping World Truck Series, a racing series sponsored by Craftsman tools
- Demiurge, or rational craftsman, a philosophical concept for an artisan-like figure responsible for the fashioning and maintenance of the physical universe
- Handicraft, the product of a craftsman
- Craftsmanship, the degree of quality exhibited by a handicraft (or a measure of how well-made or intricate the handicraft is)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Craftsman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.