Cover to Cover(Redirected from Cover to Cover (TV series))
Cover to Cover may refer to:
- Cover to Cover (1965 TV program), an American television program, featuring excerpts from outstanding children's books, that was broadcast on PBS from 1965 to 1996
- Cover to Cover (2005 TV program), an American television program hosted by Liz Claiman that was broadcast on the business channel CNBC
- Cover to Cover, an American daytime television program that aired on NBC in 1991
- Cover to Cover (Morse, Portnoy and George album), 2006
- Cover to Cover (The Jeff Healey Band album), 1995
- Cover to Cover tour, a 1991 tour by George Michael
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cover to Cover.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.